Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights:
All Content on the Web Site is the sole property of Ramakrishna Math, Baghbazar or their respective owners, as indicated, and is protected by Indian Copyright Law and Indian Trademarks Law. Ramakrishna Math, Baghbazar authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics . All product names, names of services, trademarks and service marks are the property of Ramakrishna Math, Baghbazar or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Web Site:
You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited.
You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material posted by any other person or entity except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Web Site, through the use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site or the use of the website by any Users.
Monitoring of Information:
* Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
* Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
* Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
* Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
* Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. Ramakrishna Math, Baghbazar will *investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.